Paper mario parody 1 Paper mario parody 1

Yup

Good animation but no real point... not to mention a "stop all" command does wonders at the end of a movie. If this is one of your first cartoons, well done.

Invaded Invaded

Excelent

But you forgot to end it.... It just keeps replaying.

FoxHound1984 responds:

Yeah, I'm still a noob when it comes to actionscripting... Will do my homework next time :P Thanks for the feedback! :)

A Blank Video That Passed A Blank Video That Passed

I don't say this often

I laughed, I cried, I pooped a little. I owe you my life man!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Do I really have to write this?

Nothing much to review. Just a great overall movie. Very funny!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Nicely Done

Great animation and some good jokes. I like it

digi charat ajdrez-rukis digi charat ajdrez-rukis

Nice animation

bueno

ajedrez responds:

:) hola hablas espaƱol?

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

Very Nice.

My only complaint would be that this is drawn nicer then the South Park guys draw their Canadians. Very nicely done. Hope this goes front page of something.

{{{Vozz}}} {{{Vozz}}}

well...

Can't say he idn't deserve them kidney stones. Someone should make a flash showing the look on his face when he's gotta piss those things out. I'd give THAT a ten!

TruffleClock responds:

hey now, you're a faggot ahahaha fuck off

ps - fuck you

pss - you are an cock muncher

psss - shut da fuk ^

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Nice!

I loved it! So many memories! It was all done so well to, not making the fad charactors badly drawn or anything. Shows that you do in fact have respect for their work (not that you were trying to disrespect them at all). But, sorry to say, I had to vote 5 since you wanted everyone to blam it :-P

MACception responds:

LOL! Awww, and we really wanted 0 votes ;-) Nah.

We put that "Blam this" at the end 'cause people say we don't humiliate ourselves often enough :-) so we gave it a shot.

Check out the other AFD's if you liked this one man, all good stuff. Plus, AFD4's probably going to be out in like 10 days, so stay tuned ;-)

-LP

Assemblies Assemblies

So True, so true

Makes me glad I graduated. I remember that crap, you got it pretty freakin on the dot.